Payroll and Employee Services
At SMH Chartered Accountants, our expert staff are on hand to assist with all your payroll and auto enrolment responsibilities.
Reasons for outsourcing your payroll and auto enrolment reporting responsibilities:
- It will cost you less and we take all the responsibility for getting it right (every time).
- Our dedicated helpline is available 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- We will keep you up to date with all legislative changes, and significantly reduce your risk of fines
- Sensitive payroll data is securely stored with us. There is much less likelihood of staff seeing information they shouldn’t.
- You will not need to buy expensive payroll or pensions software, or pay for annual upgrades.
Get a fixed quote for advice on choosing a pension provider and setting up your Auto Enrolment Scheme.
Call 0114 266 4432 today, or email [email protected]
Every company with employees is now required to establish a pension scheme that meets the requirements of Auto Enrolment.
RTI reporting became compulsory for most employers on 5 April 2013. Under RTI employers submit payroll information to HMRC in real time.
SMH Chartered Accountants have been administering our clients Payroll since 1995, so companies like yours can be confident in our abilities and experience.
Get a Quote
If you would like to get a free quotation for Sutton McGrath Hartley to process your Payroll please fill in the below form and click submit.